Please visit my new blog

This Blog has been Moved to Gundam Century
0

Perfect Grade Gundam Astray Red Frame issues

yohoho...I didn't have idea this night, so i just want to post about Model Kit Gundam issues..Hope you'll enjoy it.
Another great Gundam Model Kit will be release on March.
This is Perfect Grade Gundam Astray Red Frame. The scale is 1/60. It is almost 30cm tall. wow....!! awesome.... Hope i could get one. ^^


The price will be 18,900 Yen (inclusive of tax). errrrghh.... too much for me T-T
All images from the downloadable PDF file on the website.

Still in prototypes. hope the real one will comes out as soon as posible.


I hope Bandai will release PG Gundam Exia, it is more cool than PG Gundam Astray
Well....lets see if it is good or not.


Images from Gundam Dot Info.

Have a nice weekend my friends

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Art of 'hobby'

The "Urban Elements" theme by: Press75.com

Blogger templates Converted into Blogger by Intro Blogger